The 3 x 3 Super Farm is the charger that solidified Precision Turbo and Engine as the dominant turbocharger manufacturer in the competition diesel world! The aerodynamics that were incorporated into the 3 x 3 Super Farm had never been seen in the pulling market.
When initially developed, the PTE team claimed it would make 75HP more than the 3 x 3 that was being used at the time and was met with skepticism from pullers. Once the charger was bolted onto a test tractor, though, the results were astounding - PTE's new 3 x 3 Super Farm charger made 120HP more and the tractor owner refused to take it off!
The 3 x 3 Super Farm was a game changer then and it has been the charger to beat for the last 4 years. All NTPA Grand National Super Farm championships have been won with the NTPA 3 x 3 Super Farm since it hit the market back in 2009: Russell Counce in 2009 and 2010, Ryan Salenbien in 2011, and Darren Hunt in 2012.
PTE's 3X3 Super Farm Class Legal Pulling Turbochargers feature the following:
• Exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®), CNC-machined 2618-forged aluminum 7 blade compressor wheel
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA) for reliability and performance
• Greater efficiency than other aftermarket units
• Can lug down below 1700 rpm and stay in at the end of the track
• Capable of higher boost pressure with less heat
• Offered with or without Map Width Enhancement (MWE)
• Turbine housing options:
-T4 divided .98 A/R with 4” V-band discharge
-T4 divided 1.12 A/R with 4” V-band discharge
-T4 divided 1.28 A/R with 4” V-band discharge
• Impressive power to help complete your full pull
• Gains of up to 120 horsepower when using our NTPA-legal Super Farm turbocharger compared to a competitor’s class legal 3X3 turbocharger
• Ideal for the popular 640CID diesel engines typically found in the NTPA Super Farm class
• Custom units are available upon request (just send us a copy of the class rules)
Precision Turbo and Engine has been building championship and record setting chargers for over twenty years and knows what it takes to put you in the sand pile.