The 3 x 3.35 is a whole lot of power in a T4 frame size. If you want the most that you can get and you do not want to step up to a T5 turbine housing, then this is the one for you. This will light much easier than our 3 x 3.6, but it will not have as much peak power. If you want low end torque over peak power, then we got you covered here.
Optional Guillotine/Air Horn Assembly Available
(add $500.00 to MSRP)
PTE's 3 x 3.35 Truck Pulling Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®), CNC-machined 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheel
• Exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®), inconel turbine wheel.
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA) for reliability and performance
• Greater efficiency than other aftermarket units
• Easier to stay on top off it due to the ball bearings and the CEA® turbine wheel.
• Capable of higher boost pressure with less heat
• Map Width Enhancement (MWE) cover
• Optional integrated guillotine valve and air horn that offers a smooth transition from the air horn to the compressor wheel
• Turbine housing options:
-T4 divided 1.12 A/R with 4” V-band discharge
-T4 divided 1.28 A/R with 4” V-band discharge
• Standard units are built to PPL 3.0 rules
• Custom units are available upon request (just send us a copy of the class rules)
Precision Turbo and Engine has been building championship and record setting Chargers for over twenty years and knows what it takes to put you in the sand pile.