The 2.6 x 3.6 is the largest of the three PTE 2.6 chargers and it makes the most power. Multiple dynos have confirmed that it is a good 60 hp over our competitors’ best product. This is not a street friendly charger and is for high level competition only. Increased converter stall speed is recommended for automatics to light this charger as well as at least 5,000 rpm off the line for the manuals. The 2.6 x 3.6 is purpose designed and manufactured from compressor wheel to turbine wheel for competition purposes. It is not a reworked OE turbo; every part is engineered to work with the next as a complete turbocharger assembly. Champions like Brandon Overmyer relied on our technology to secure the 2012 ITPA 2.6 championship.
Optional Guillotine/Air Horn Assembly Available
(add $500.00 to MSRP)
PTE's 2.6 x 3.6 Truck Pulling Turbocharger features the following:
• Exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®), CNC-machined 2618-forged aluminum compressor wheel
• Exclusive Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®), inconel turbine wheel.
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA) for reliability and performance
• Greater efficiency than other aftermarket units
• Easier to stay on top off it due to the ball bearings and the CEA® turbine wheel.
• Capable of higher boost pressure with less heat
• Map Width Enhancement (MWE) cover
• Optional integrated guillotine valve and air horn that offers a smooth transition from the air horn to the compressor wheel.
• Turbine housing options:
-T5 .96 A/R with 5” V-band discharge (ideal for 5.9 Cummins)
-T5 1.08 A/R with 5” V-band discharge (ideal for 6.6 Duramax)
• Standard units are built to PPL 2.6 rules
• Custom units are available upon request (just send us a copy of the class rules)
Precision Turbo and Engine has been building championship and record setting Chargers for over twenty years and knows what it takes to put you in the sand pile.