Most Standard delivery orders ship via UPS Ground. The option of choosing expedited shipping is available.
Please allow 5-9 business days for delivery after your order has processed.
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Shipping time varies by item and will be quoted on the product detail page.
- Please allow up to 3 days for tracking information on non-custom made orders. For Custom Made products, the tracking information will be sent as soon as the product is finished.
Express Delivery Options
For Express Delivery rates:
- Add the items you wish to order to your shopping cart
- Proceed to checkout and enter your address
- Availabe Express shipping options with costs will display in the Shipping Method section.
Express Delivery Timeframe
Please note the Shipping Time (referred to on the site as "Ships") for your item when choosing Express Delivery shipping.
- Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- Express Delivery will not change the number of days it takes for an item to ship - only the amount of time it takes for delivery after the item has shipped.
- Shipments will not be delivered on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Custom Made items are made to order and shipped to you as soon as they're made.
Returns & Replacements
All Empire Performance Engineering items carry a 30 day return policy unless otherwise stated on product page.
Items purchased from directly from Empire Performance Engineering may be returned within 30 days of original purchase.
Items purchased from an authorized dealer must be returned to that specific dealer.
Any returned item must be in original packaging and unused.
Any heavily abused packaging may require a restocking fee, and can be negotiated with Empire Performance Engineering.
Customer must contact Empire Performance Engineering via email@example.com. They will be supplied a RMA number by Empire Performance Engineering.
A RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number is required, and must be written on the outside shipping carton.
- Returns must be packaged securely
- Packages received without a RMA written clearly on the box will be refused
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 5%-25% may be assessed
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products
Some Circumstances in which credit will not be issued but not limited to:
- Product has been installed and/or used
- Product has been damaged from an attempt to be installed and/or used
- Product is shipped back with out original box, manual and/or parts
- Seal on electrical parts is broken
We are flexible yet strict with our return policy. Please email or give us a call at 1-563-588-2708 with any questions.
Ordering & Cancellations
Your Satisfaction Guarantee
We stand by our products and service. We want you to shop with confidence and be completely satisfied with what you purchased. If you are not happy with the items you purchased from us, please return the product within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange, credit or replacement less fees for shipping and payment processing. (See our RETURNS policy for full details, as some restrictions do apply.) Please Note: The returned product (s) must be uninstalled and must be in the same condition as when it arrived to you. Returned products must be in original packages with all pieces, parts, and paperwork. Shipping charges are nonrefundable. We make every effort to meet and exceed your expectations to the best of our ability. We value your business!!
DO NOT make an installation appointment until you receive your parts. We are not responsible for late arrival of shipments or other delays. Choose your installer wisely as we DO NOT reimburse for any installation, down time or labor costs, no exceptions.
When the order arrives, confirm you have received the correct part BEFORE you begin installation. Reminder; Pictures on our site are used as a general representation. The item(s) you receive may be different in appearance. After the part has been installed, no exchanges or refunds will be authorized until the part has been returned. If a part is determined to be defective by the manufacturer, an exchange will be made. Any damaged, lost, or missing item claims must be made directly with the carrier by you, the customer.
When purchasing from Empire Performance Engineering, please understand that this is a performance product and is "use at your own risk". It may be necessary to remove the unit before taking your vehicle to the dealer for service as it may interfere with diagnostic equipment.
Please review Your Vehicles Warranty and the Installation of Aftermarket Products for more information concerning your rights when installing performance parts. Buyer accepts full responsibility for the proper use and service of all products and waives all liability claims against Alligator Performance. The purchase and installation of products indicates buyer's acceptance of these conditions.
Want to cancel an order?
Cancellations are not accepted through Email, fax, or Voicemail. You must speak with a technician to have your order cancellation confirmed. All cancellations are subject to a 10% re-stocking fee.
Cancellation requests on items that have already shipped will also be assessed the cost of all freight, including the return freight to the warehouse. Any circumstances outside of our control (carrier delays, incorrect address, weather) are not cause for cancellation and any such returns will be subject to all normal return fees.
Prices are subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for errors in pricing and reserve the right to cancel these orders.
By submitting an order, you declare you have read and accept the all the terms, conditions, and responsibilities of your purchase.
Updating Account Information
Simply login to your account to update any account information.
MAP / Unilateral Pricing Policy
As of January 1, 2014 all Empire Performance Engineering(“EPE”) branded parts will be subject to a both a Minimum Advertised Price(“MAP”) policy and a UNILATERAL policy. The EPE MAP policy sets forth the minimum price that an EPE Authorized Dealer can advertise EPE products. The EPE UNILATERAL policy sets forth the minimum price that an EPE Authorized Dealer can sell, or offer to sell, EPE products. All retailers, jobbers, dealers, and wholesale distributors(“Resellers”) are subject to both of these policies.
EPE takes great pride in the quality and performance of its products, and offers its resellers and end-users the best customer service in the industry. These H&S policies are designed and intended to maintain the integrity and profitability of EPE products, so that we can continue to provide our customers with the highest quality of parts and service.
Although each Reseller is free to choose whether or not to comply with these EPE policies, violation of either policy will result in loss of Authorized Dealer status, and all pending orders being canceled, with no future orders accepted from the violating company. EPE will actively and uniformly enforce these policies, and Reseller actions deemed to be in violation of these policies will be enforced immediately. Loss of Authorized Dealer status will include loss of permission to use EP copyrighted material including, but not limited to, marketing material, images, product descriptions, and EPE company information.
In order to be considered an EPE Authorized Dealer, you must complete all application requirements and accept the terms of these policies. Each individual reseller can, at their own discretion, choose to comply or to not comply with this policy, however, non-compliance will result in termination of business relationship between the Reseller and EPE. EPE reserves the right to revise MAP for any item at any time without written notice. Although EPE will diligently attempt to notify all Resellers of changes to MAP, it is the Resellers responsibility to ensure they are current with MAP. These policies are non-negotiable.
MAP / Unilateral Pricing Policy Terms and Conditions
- No Reseller shall advertise, sell, nor offer EPE products below current MAP/UNILATERAL price. This policy also applies to walk-ins, phone orders, online conversations, instant messages or any other such instances where a price is written, verbally or electronically offered.
- Instant rebates, coupons, or other methods that would net the customer a sale price of less than MAP is a violation of the EPE MAP/ UNILATERAL policy.
- Auction-type sales are not permitted unless the starting price of the auction is at or above MAP. Sales
- Buy-It-Now type auctions are acceptable so long as the item is ONLY available for purchase at or above the MAP of the auctioned item.
- “Best Offer” options for any auction is NOT allowed, and is a violation of EPE MAP/UNILATERAL policy
- Free shipping or free installation is acceptable and is not a violation of any EPE policy.
Empire Performance Engineering (“SELLER”) gives Limited Warranty as to the description, quality, merchantability, fitness for any product’s purpose, or any other matter of SELLER’s product sold herewith. The SELLER shall be in no way responsible for the product’s use and service and the BUYER hereby waives all rights other than those expressly written herein. This Warranty shall not be varied except by a written agreement signed and dated by SELLER and BUYER.
The Warranty is Limited to one (1) year from the date of sale and limited solely to the parts contained within the product’s original packaging. All products that are in question of Warranty must be returned shipping prepaid to the SELLER and must be accompanied by a dated proof of purchase receipt. All Warranty claims are subject to approval by Empire Performance Engineering.
Under no circumstances shall the SELLER be liable for any labor charges incurred, or travel time incurred in diagnosis for defects, removal, or re-installation of this product, or any other contingent expenses. Any product deemed defective and consequently repaired or replaced by SELLER, shall retain the remainder of the warranty period from date of purchase, as the warranty period shall not be extended due to repair or replacement. Under no circumstances will the SELLER be liable for any damage or expenses incurred by reason of the use or sale of any such product.
Terms for Warranty are as follows:
- This warranty is null and void for any new products purchased through unauthorized dealers.
- This warranty is null and void for any products sold as USED or REFURBISHED.
- This warranty is null and void for any products purchased below the EPE UNILATERAL PRICING POLICY
- This warranty is null and void for any products that have been altered by a 3rd party.
If the buyer does not agree to the terms of this limited warranty or the disclaimer of liability, the buyer may return this product to the SELLER in a new and unused condition, along with dated proof of purchase, within 30 days of purchase, for a full refund.